Sunday 29 September 2013

L.A Colors Metallic Eyeshadow Unforgettable Review



 
Like my hearts? if you can see them

 
Hey girlies,
 
I've finally motivated myself to get this review done that I mentioned I would do in my latest Haul (if you haven't seen it and would like to click here)
 
I purchased this palette from Beauty Base it cost me 99p to be honest the real reason I bought this palette was because truly I wanted to build my palette collection as bad as it sounds that's the real reason.
 I absolutely love this palette I love the colours and it's SO pigmented, the first time I wore it I had to wipe some off because it was just too much, that's how pigmented it is.
 

This palette is a basically a neutral palette which I always tend to go for because I just prefer it and not too comfortable with bold colours still experimenting :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Thanks for sharing:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, look out for my next review from my previous haul!
      xx.

      Delete